Monday, May 11, 2009

8th Wonder?


I was pretty lazy, overall, this past week but did manage to get out yesterday and build this inuksuk with a friend. The original plan for it was much more impressive, but it turns out that rocks are HEAVY!!! Despite it's small stature, it's sitting at the top of a hill and you can see it clearly from the town below.

I also went to take in some live music at a few places this weekend. Iqaluit seems to have quite a few musicians with a range of styles. I've really enjoyed everyone I've heard so far, and it is a welcome relief from the Top 40 music that's played everywhere else!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a "wonder"!! Looking good good...the inuksuk too!

    Can't wait to see you in 9 days!

    Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Countdown is on whether you've started it or not :) I'll make sure you get some 91.7 while your here as well because I'm sure you've missed it :P
    See you soon, xo

    ReplyDelete