Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding in Waterton

I am taking a short break from the north to bask in the Alberta sunshine. I spent the last three days in the stunning surroundings of Waterton Lakes National Park to join in the wedding celebrations of Jenn and Matt. It was beautiful from start to finish and tonnes of fun - made possible, in part, because they may be the most easy-going, yet organized couple I know!!

I'm also taking advantage of the opportunity to wear my only pair of shorts that aren't in storage! It's wonderful to feel grass under my toes and sit in the shade of a tree. I know it hasn't been THAT long since I've done that (mid-February in Christchurch, to be exact), but I still missed it. I have to say though, that I'm really looking forward to seeing the arctic tundra in bloom in the summer. From what I've been told I just have to wait for the snow to melt, then get through the season of massive mosquito swarms!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Pic! Jen looks fantastic, and what a great location :)

    ReplyDelete